The Australian Monitor AMD Series Power Amplifiers and Mixer Amplifiers represent a great leap forward in both amplifier design and features offered to the general contracting market.
Whether your application calls for a constant voltage mixer amplifier, remote source selection and volume control, parametric EQ for acoustically challenging environments or integration with a third party control system, the AMD Series of Mixer and Power Amplifiers have the complete solution.
The AMD series are D class 1RU amplifiers with constant voltage and low impedance outputs and have on board DSP processing functionality for superior sound reproduction.
The AMD series will be available mid 2010 and will offer AV contractors a level of audio control and fidelity previously unachievable for the mass contracting market. The new AMD Series of Amplifiers – Integration Intelligence.
- 1 RU D Class
- 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Constant voltage or Low impedance operation
- Low power contact closure
- DSP processing on board with Parametric EQ, compressor, noise gate and high and low pass filters (optional on AMD power amplifiers)
- Third party control via serial control, Software GUI or via Icon wall panels
- Remote VCA master volume control
- Mic/Line inputs have 34 volt phantom power
- Universal power supply
- AMD100 – 4 microphone + 4 program input 100 watt mixer amplifier
- AMD200 – 8 microphone + 4 program input 200 watt mixer amplifier
- AMD2100P – 2 x 100 watt power amplifier
- AMD4100P – 4 x 100 watt power amplifier
- AMD2200P – 2 x 200 watt power amplifier
- AMD4200P – 4 x 200 watt power amplifier